Eirini Bezirgianni was born in Thessaloniki and is a lawyer since March 2006.
- 26.2014 LLM Patent Postgraduate (2-year studies) Private Law, direction Civil Law Department of Law of the University of Thrace, grade ‘Very Good’ (8/10).
- 2004 LLB Degree, Law School Department of Law of the University of Thrace.
Cooperation with law firms in Thessaloniki
Ten year experience in handling private law cases (Civil Law, Obligations, Property Law, Family, Probate, etc ., surveys Land Registry and Cadastre, signing contracts, underwritings, registration of Patents with Industrial Intellectual Property Organization, registration of commercial companies names to the General Secretariat of Commerce. drafting and filing of applications for legal indebted households (N. 3869/2010), administrative lawsuits.
- October 2010 – May 2011
Work at notary ‘Nikolaos Papaioannou’ where, in addition to providing secretarial services had broader powers, due to my status as a lawyer, accounting for pension purchase contracts, inheritance acceptance, donations, parental supply, and wills.
Legal advice in partnership ” ChalkidikiNow ”, which was active in the online hotel view in Chalkidiki.
Legal advice, checking of documents, preparation of applications and appeals in competitions for Public Contracts, to the Shipping Company North Aegean Slops.
02-02- 2004 – 02-03-2006, practice placement with Law Firm in Thessaloniki, in which after a written and oral test passed the exam and became a member of Thessaloniki Bar Association.
Independent professional activities:
– 2015 – 2018: contract certified examiner from the Oueme (Security Studies Center) in collaboration with the Ministry of Education, for the oral exams, legal issues, on obtaining exam authorization for private security staff (SECURITY).
– Instructor of Urban Law – labor law and civil procedure at the Faculty of Further Education of the Greek Police in Veria.
-Handling of transnational divorce case between a Greek national and a Dutch national.
-Pro bono legal advice to local Greek and foreign nationals, who are facing financial problems.
Conferences – Symposia
19.12.2015 · Attended the conference, organized by the Research and Training Institute for European Affairs, entitled ” The shift bargaining power of the European Union and Turkey, due to refugee and migration flows ”.
12.09.2015 · Attended the conference, organized by the Institute of International Economic Law and Calliope Kufa in cooperation with the International Legal Studies Institute, entitled ‘Public Debt and Human Rights”.
29.11.2015 · Attended the conference organized by ELSA (European Law Student Association), on ” The new amendments to the Civil Procedure Code, by virtue of Law. 4335/2015 ‘.
11.10.2015 · Attended the conference organized by the Association of graduate students and doctoral students of the Law School of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, on ” indebted households and further amendments of Law. 3869/2010 under N. 4336/2015 ‘.
15.10.2015 · Attended the conference organized by the International University of Greece, entitled ‘Restructuring business loans.’ ‘
25.06.2015 · Attended the conference organized by the International University of Greece, in English, entitled ‘Current International Arbitration practical issues’
; 06.06.2015 Seminar, organized by the International University of Greece, in English, entitled ”World Trade Organization ‘.
; 15 & 16.05.2015 Attended two-day conference of Public Law, organized by the Greek Union of Public Law in Thessaloniki on ‘Current issues of Public Law
; 06.05.2015 Attended lecture by Italian professor Giusepe Di Palo on ‘mediation in civil and commercial matters at AUTH.
· 24 & 25.04.2015 Attended two-day interdisciplinary international congress, organized by the Law School of AUTH in collaboration with the Medical School of Aristotle University (AUTH) in Thessaloniki and in English on the theme ” medically assisted reproduction, in the light of a common European legislation”.
04.03.2015 · Attended the conference organized by the EOSEE -Compound Economists Related Scientists and Entrepreneurs ” on ” Economic Crime, -Synchrones Problematic and coping mechanisms ”.
16.03.2015 · Attendedconference organized by the IKDTH (Training Institute of Ombudsmen Thessaloniki) entitled: ” The mediation as an alternative method of dispute resolution – Mediation and Investments, Mediation between the States of E..E, mediation and arbitration.
28.05.2014 · Attendedconference organized by the International Law Kufa Calliope Foundation, entitled: ” Immigration law – National and International Dimensions”.
26.05.2006 · Attended conference organized by the CIEEL (Center for International and European Economic Law ”, entitled: ” Marine differences UK – USA. ”
; 12.05.2005 Attended of work workshop, organized by the CIEEL (Center for international and European Economic law ”, in cooperation with the international studies Department of Aristotle University entitled: ” the law 3386/2005 on foreigners ”.
; 25- 11-2005 Attended the work of the conference, organized by the CIEEL (Center of International and European Economic law ”, in cooperation with the International Department of the Aristotle University, entitled: ” The Law 3389/2005 on Public Private law.
19.04.2005 · Attended conference organized by the CIEEL (Center of International and European Economic Law), entitled: ” Recent developments in the field of judicial cooperation within the EU. ”
11.04.2005 · Attended conference organized by the CIEEL (Center of International and European Economic Law) entitled: ‘European Constitution Challenges and Prospects’.
23.03.2005 · Attended conference organized by the CIEEL (Center of International and European Economic Law) entitled: ‘European Union and Environment’ ‘.
7-6-2004 · Attended of seminar work, organized by the CIEEL (Center of International and European Economic Law), entitled: ”Developments in the European International Procedural Law ”.
– 19 to 07/26/2015 Attended specialized summer course, organized by ELSA (European Law Student Association), in Glyfada, in English, with the overall theme, ” Maritime Law, Mediation and Arbitration”.
– 1 to 10.07.2015 Attended specialized summer course organized by the Institute of International Economic Law and Calliope Kufa, in Thessaloniki, in English, with the overall theme, ‘International dimension and issues of the Energy Law.
Individual entries and related skills.
Participation in March 2003 in the virtual criminal proceedings, organized every year by the Department of Law of the University of Thrace, as defense counsel, where she participated among other students only with the best score in the course of Criminal Procedure.
· Solid knowledge of Greek legislation and case law, but also of EU Regulations and Directives.
· Good knowledge of the institutions and the European Union procedures.
· High training in English Legal Terminology.
- Member from 2015 of Komotini ELSA (European Law Student Association), where she is a contributing writer.
Published Postgraduate Thesis
Diploma thesis entitled: ” The adoption of minors and adults. The particularity of the legal nature, the legal conditions thereof and the reasons challenging the adoption because of defectiveness. ( N . 2447/1996).
Foreign languages ; Proficiency, Cambridge, 1997. · IELTS degree(Cambridge International English Language Testing System ). · Dutch Computer Knowledge
- Very good computing skills; ECDL degree (2009), particularly in handling internet, Word and Computational Text sheets. Very good use of search engnes on the Internet, and for research purposes. Sufficient knowledge of Outlook and Powerpoint.