It is the law that defines the function and organization of the armed forces and determines the relationship of the armed (permanent and reservists) in service and out of it.
Our company undertakes with respect and efficiency, all kinds of cases involving military law. Examples include:
- conscription exemption cases
• acquisition of military obligations
• conscription deferrals
• recognition of military service
• conscription issues for resident foreign and Greek citizens
• issues pertaining to statute N.3421 / 2005 on military service of Greek Citizens
Moreover, our company has considerable experience in military criminal matters, provided for by the military penal code and punished by it, such as desertion, insubordination, disobedience, the command infringement and upper-lower defamation.